5. Our Specialty in Pair-Programming
- In pair-programming, the programming and evaluation processes can happen at the same time.
- It proves itself sensible, even though it was an undertow at first. Publishing the AR version and then performing the integration procedure with the help of the merge tool.
- It is guaranteed that the task number appears in the version number later, and;
- No unwanted changes in a basic version is carried over.
- "Trunk" package versions are of the form <versionprefix><space><dash><space><non-negative-integer>. For example: 7.7 - 1.
- Upon starting work on a new release, bundles and packages must be republished whole with version zero.
- All changes must be backed up by an AR, and all ARs must be merged back into the trunk from their specific, AR versioned packages.