[seaBreeze-mailinglist] [Seaside] [ANN] new seaBreeze examples

Emilio Oca emiliooca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:00:11 CEST 2008

Folks,
I kew you where working on visualworks, but as the web site has
references to a squeak port, I thought it was already ported.

Wel, actually porting it myself is an option I can take, but I've
never done a port between dialects before, I am mainly a Squeaker and
I am pretty ignorant on seaside internals. I will certainly need help
and time, I'm working on this once or twice a week.

Is anybody working on this? Anyone who can step forward as a guide or pal?

Best.

    Emilio